(SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER 1 GOAL)
- A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required at the time of reservation with the exception of approved corporate clients. This initial deposit is non-refundable. The remaining fifty percent (50%) is due at ranch orientation prior to each hunt.
- Everyone must sign a Release form before any hunting activities begin.
- Any and all children must have adult supervision.
- No one is to go behind the game fence without permission.
- If you break anything, please tell us so we can have it repaired or replaced.
- There will be no consumption of alcohol by anyone before a planned hunt.
- Loaded or unloaded weapons will never be pointed in the direction of people or the lodge area.
- When more than one (1) hunter is present, there will be only one (1) shooter at a time.
- Put all trash, cans, bottles, etc. in trash receptacles – not on the grounds or pasture.
Guns will be locked and stored safely at the end of each day.